Our Returns Policy Summary
RETURNING ITEMS BOUGHT IN STORE
Please note that by law we have to stick to our returns policy and we have worked hard to ensure this policy is within the law, fair and equal for all of our customers.
- Full price items bought in-store can be returned to store within 14 days of purchase date and must be accompanied by your receipt to be eligible for refund, exchange or credit note. Please note we cannot accept any returns for refund*, exchange or credit note without your receipt.
- Items for return must be unworn/unused, unwashed and in original condition.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors.
- Items must have all original tags and labels attached and untampered with.
- Sale and discounted items bought and collected in store (including click & collect/ in-store Pick Up orders) are non-returnable* and sales of these items are final once they have left the store. Please allow time to try on / inspect these items when you collect or purchase them from store.
PLEASE NOTE: earrings, swimwear, underwear, hair accessories, masks and bedding are non-returnable due to reasons of hygiene. Pre-made gift boxes, Sale and discounted items, including items bought in any promotional offer in-store or online for in-store pick up are also non-returnable*.
*'Non-Returnable goods': Non-returnable goods are ineligible for refund, exchange or credit note. Refunds will only be available in store until 31/12/23. Thereafter any items returned will be eligible for exchange or store credit only.
RETURNING ITEMS BOUGHT ONLINE
- Items bought online for shipping must be returned within 14 days of the date that the order is delivered according to the tracking information.
- Your packing slip must be included in the returned parcel so we know which order is being returned & tracking information for returned items must be obtained and kept for a minimum of 2 months after returning an order.
You can either return your order to us by bringing it in to the store or by following the steps below...
STEP 1 : Please Circle the item(s) you wish to return on your Delivery Slip and write the corresponding reason code next to the item (e.g. if the item doesn't fit, write '1' next to the circled item above) ... Return Reason Codes:
| 1. Item Doesn't Fit | 2. Changed My Mind | 3. Damaged Item | 4. Incorrect Item Received | 5. Doesn't Suit Me | 6. Ordered Multiple Sizes | 7. Something Else |
STEP 2: Pack up any unwanted unworn/unused item(s) along with your delivery slip in the original mailing bag or other suitable protective packaging and seal securely.
STEP 3: Post your unwanted item(s) back to us second class recorded. Don't forget to keep your tracking information for a minimum of 2 months as this may be required. Returned items must be in their original condition with all tags and labels still attached and sent back Second Class Recorded within 14 days of receiving your order for a refund.
It usually costs around £3.50 to return an order back to us via royal mail (UK Customers). As we are a small independent business we are currently unable to offer free returns or refund any postage charges if a return is required (as we cannot claim postage charges back from the courier), however this is something we are reaching towards for the future.
Our address for online returns is:
If you need to exchange an item or you have another query regarding your order, just send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will offer assistance.
- We aim to process your return ASAP, but on occasions it may take up to 14 working days for your refund to be processed after you have returned your item(s) to us. If you have not been refunded after 30 days of returning the item(s), please contact us with the proof of postage information from your return carrier receipt and we will check this out for you.
- As soon as your return has been received by us, you will receive an email notification. You will also receive an email from us to say when your refund has been processed. Please note it can take up to 10 working days for the refund payment to show in your account after your refund has been issued depending on your card issuer.
In the unlikely event that you purchase an item and it becomes faulty, we can accept returns of these items within 14 days with a valid receipt where a full refund, exchange or credit note will be issued.
If the item is returned after 14 days but within 6 months of purchase date then the item can be returned for a potential repair or replacement (with a valid receipt as proof of purchase) subject to investigation. In this case we send any faulty items (or clear photographs of faults) off to the manufacturer for advice or assessment depending on their procedure. A number of checks are then made including checking to see if the fault is an already known and reported fault and inspection of the item/photograph(s) to determine if the fault is due to manufacture fault or wear and tear. If the item is deemed faulty due to a manufacturing fault then a replacement will be provided if the stock is available, a repair will be offered or funds to cover the cost of repair will be provided up to a reasonable value. Please note this process can take 2-6 weeks.
If the item is deemed faulty due to 'wear and tear' then the return cannot be approved and the item(s) will be available for customer to collect from our store if applicable.
Faulty items purchased in store with known faults and a 'faulty discount', or items that become faulty after 6 months of purchase cannot be returned to us.
If you find that your item has become faulty, email us at email@example.com advising us of your order number and full name along with the name of the item affected and the details of the problem (if you can, please send us at least one picture of the fault) so that we can investigate this for you.
Please be sure send us an email to report any faulty goods before coming in to store for a return or before sending any faulty items back to us as these goods need to be signed off by our manager so we need to ensure they are in store to receive the item.
Preventing Faults & Care Advice
Please remember that whilst we take great care to ensure all of our stock is of the highest quality, clothing needs an element of care to be maintained to a high standard and care must be taken with wash & wear, especially with delicate fabrics.
Please follow the washing instructions on any garment care labels and we recommend using a colour catcher sheet in the wash the first few times of washing a new item to prevent running and dye release. Please refrain from wearing jewellery that could catch on softer fabrics, avoid tumble drying and wash at cool temperatures according to the wash instructions of your item to maintain their quality.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I RETURN AN ITEM I BOUGHT ONLINE IN BREACH OF THE RETURNS POLICY?
Items returned in breach of our policies outlined above (e.g. outside of the time frame outlined within this policy, or upon inspection if any items have been used/worn/washed and have missing tags etc), a refund will not be processed and we will contact you to explain the reason why the return is ineligible for refund with any relevant proof. We will then keep the item(s) for a maximum of 2 weeks to either be collected from store, or we can arrange return shipping back to the customer at the customer's cost. If we do not hear back after 2 weeks time then the item(s) from the order will either be resold, recycled or donated to charity depending upon their condition.