- Items bought in store must be returned to store within 14 days of purchase date and accompanied by your email receipt. Please note we cannot accept any returns for refund OR exchange without receipt.
- Items bought online for shipping must be returned within 14 days of the date shown on the dispatch note with the packing slip included in the returned parcel.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in original condition.
- Swimwear, underwear, masks, earrings and hair accessories cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors.
- Items must have all original tags attached.
- Sale and discounted items bought in store (including click & collect/ in-store Pick Up orders) are non-returnable.
Click & Collect Covid-19 Notice:
Lockdown Click & Collect Returns:
As we are unable to allow customers in store in a Lockdown situation, we have amended our policy within this time to allow any unwanted items* including discounted and sale items, to be returned within 14 Days of purchase. We are in store to receive Click & Collect returns Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 3-6pm.
If you're unable to drop off your item(s) at those times just print off your order confirmation email, place this and any unwanted items from your order in a protective bag (carrier/mail bag) and post through our letter box at any time if they are small enough to fit through. Please state on your printed email whether you'd like a refund or an exchange. For any questions or assistance email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help you with your return.
*earrings, swimwear and Masks are non-returnable due to reasons of hygiene.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM BOUGHT ONLINE?
Need to return something? no problem! You can either return your order to us by bringing it in to the store or by following the steps below...
STEP 1 : Please Circle the item(s) you wish to return on your Delivery Slip and write the corresponding reason code next to the item (e.g. if the item doesn't fit, write '1' next to the circled item above) ... Return Reason Codes:
| 1. Item Doesn't Fit | 2. Changed My Mind | 3. Damaged Item | 4. Incorrect Item Received | 5. Doesn't Suit Me | 6. Ordered Multiple Sizes | 7. Something Else |
STEP 2: Pack up any unwanted unworn/unused item(s) along with your delivery slip in the original mailing bag or other suitable protective packaging and seal securely.
STEP 3: Post your unwanted item(s) back to us second class recorded. Don't forget to keep your tracking information as this may be required. Returned items must be in their original condition with all tags still attached and sent back Second Class Recorded within 14 days of receiving your order for a full refund.
It usually costs around £3.50 to return an order back to us (UK Customers). As we are a small independent business we are currently unable to offer free returns, however this is something we are reaching towards for the future.
If you need to exchange an item or you have another query regarding your order, just send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will offer assistance.
Online Returns Policy in Detail
- For UK & ROI customers, you are able to return unsuitable items within 14 days of the date shown on the delivery slip. For all international customers, please return unsuitable items within 14 days of receiving your parcels. Please return unsuitable items in their original packaging.
- We aim to process your return ASAP, but on occasions it may take up to 14 working days for your refund to be processed after you have returned your item(s) to us. If you have not been refunded after 30 days of returning the item(s), please contact us with the proof of postage information from your return carrier receipt and we will check this out for you.
- As soon as your return has been received by us, you will receive an email notification. You will also receive an email from us to say your refund has been processed. Please note it can take 3-5 working days for the payment to show in your account after your refund has been issued depending on your card issuer.
If you receive a faulty item and would like a refund, please send us an email to email@example.com advising us of your order number, name, address along with the name of the item affected and the details of the problem (if you can, please send us at least one picture of the fault) so that we can investigate this for you.
Please return the item to us following the same procedure as stated in "How do I return an item". We will examine the faulty product and be in touch with further information of which refund type you are entitled to (if applicable) via email within a reasonable period of time.