|Our Returns Policy Summary|
- Items bought in-store must be returned to store within 14 days of purchase date and accompanied by your email receipt to be eligible for refund, exchange or credit note. Please note we cannot accept any returns for refund, exchange or credit note without your receipt.
- Items bought online for shipping must be returned within 14 days of the date that the order is delivered according to the tracking information.
- Your packing slip must be included in the returned parcel so we know which order is being returned & tracking information for returned items must be obtained and kept for a minimum of 2 months after returning an order.
- Items for return must be unworn/unused, unwashed and in original condition.
- Swimwear, underwear, masks, earrings and hair accessories cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors.
- Items must have all original tags and labels attached and untampered with.
- Sale and discounted items bought and collected in store (including click & collect/ in-store Pick Up orders) are non-returnable.
Non-returnable goods are ineligible for refund, exchange or credit note and sales of these items are final.
PLEASE NOTE: earrings, swimwear, underwear, hair accessories, masks and bedding are non-returnable due to reasons of hygiene. Sale and discounted items, including items bought in any promotional offer in-store or online for in-store pick up are also non-returnable.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM BOUGHT ONLINE?
Need to return something? no problem! You can either return your order to us by bringing it in to the store or by following the steps below...
STEP 1 : Please Circle the item(s) you wish to return on your Delivery Slip and write the corresponding reason code next to the item (e.g. if the item doesn't fit, write '1' next to the circled item above) ... Return Reason Codes:
| 1. Item Doesn't Fit | 2. Changed My Mind | 3. Damaged Item | 4. Incorrect Item Received | 5. Doesn't Suit Me | 6. Ordered Multiple Sizes | 7. Something Else |
STEP 2: Pack up any unwanted unworn/unused item(s) along with your delivery slip in the original mailing bag or other suitable protective packaging and seal securely.
STEP 3: Post your unwanted item(s) back to us second class recorded. Don't forget to keep your tracking information for a minimum of 2 months as this may be required. Returned items must be in their original condition with all tags and labels still attached and sent back Second Class Recorded within 14 days of receiving your order for a full refund.
It usually costs around £3.50 to return an order back to us via royal mail (UK Customers). As we are a small independent business we are currently unable to offer free returns, however this is something we are reaching towards for the future.
If you need to exchange an item or you have another query regarding your order, just send an email to: email@example.com and we will offer assistance.
Online Returns Policy in Detail
- Please return any unsuitable items eligible for return within 14 days of the date that the order is delivered according to the tracking information.
- We aim to process your return ASAP, but on occasions it may take up to 14 working days for your refund to be processed after you have returned your item(s) to us. If you have not been refunded after 30 days of returning the item(s), please contact us with the proof of postage information from your return carrier receipt and we will check this out for you.
- As soon as your return has been received by us, you will receive an email notification. You will also receive an email from us to say when your refund has been processed. Please note it can take up to 10 working days for the refund payment to show in your account after your refund has been issued depending on your card issuer.
We work hard to ensure that all of our goods are or the highest quality and standard and are in pristine condition before they are sold to you. However human error can sometimes occur or faults can arise after wearing/using certain items. In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or incorrect item and would like a refund or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org advising us of your order number, name, address along with the name of the item affected and the details of the problem (if you can, please send us at least one picture of the fault) so that we can investigate this for you.
Please be sure send us an email to report any faulty goods before coming in to store for a return or before sending any faulty items back to us as these goods need to be signed off by our manager/store owner.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I RETURN AN ITEM I BOUGHT ONLINE IN BREACH OF THE RETURNS POLICY?
Items returned in breach of our policies outlined above (e.g. outside of the time frame outlined within this policy, or upon inspection if any items have been used/worn/washed and have missing tags etc), a refund will not be processed and we will contact you to explain the reason why the return is ineligible for refund with any relevant proof. We will then keep the item(s) for a maximum of 2 weeks to either be collected from store, or we can arrange return shipping back to the customer at the customer's cost. If we do not hear back after 2 weeks time then the item(s) from the order will either be resold, recycled or donated to charity depending upon their condition.