How Covid-19 is affecting our business operations
Like every company, we have faced challenges brought about by the Coronavirus epidemic. In order to keep our customers safe and secure we have put the following measures in place in our store:
- Social Distancing Regulations. When visiting we have a maximum capacity of 4 customers at ant one time with 2 meter apart markers on the floor to aid in social distancing
- Masks are required to be worn at all times in store and we have a 'sanitation station' available at the door where we require all customers to sanitise their hands upon arrival or take some free disposable gloves to use
- We have a screen at our till point to ensure that transmission is minimised and, although not required to by law, our staff will also be wearing masks for your safety
- The store is regularly and thoroughly cleaned and maintained
- We have closed our changing room but have set up a screened open changing are for your convenience and safety. Any items tried on in store will be disinfected via steam cleaning before returning to the shop floor
- Any items returned to store after purchase are quarantines in an area separate from our new stock for 3 days and then disinfected via steam cleaning before returning to the shop floor
Please note that during the pandemic our processing and delivery times for online orders may face delays our of our control. We are a very small team and a business in its infancy looking to grow and develop, with this in mind your patience and understanding is appreciated.
Thank You all for your support and custom. We appreciate it more than you know! We hope you are all keeping happy and well in this strange time, and just know, there will be an end and we will emerge stronger together.
Love, The Suki's Wardrobe Team xo